Space Dreams Space Dreams

Smooth sound and great rhythm. Keep going in your own pace awesome tracks like this one need time and should not be rushed.

First Sunrise First Sunrise

So good and keep going strong. Download and d(^-^)b

Ectisity responds:

Thx for the support ;). Really glad you like my stuff :D!

Sparks - UAO Remix Sparks - UAO Remix

A dance floor filler, there is nothing specially bad and the only this I can say about it is top notch.

SoLoR1 responds:

Thank you so much for the love!! =]

Fearless (NG EDIT) Fearless (NG EDIT)

Well I think it some what like The Glitch Mob - Drive Like You Stole It. Any way really good work (Downloaded).

Samurai Dreams Samurai Dreams

NewGrounds is the home for people how have talent and tools to give us sounds like this one. That is what make this site so great, a collection of good and bad stuff (personal preference). And you really got it, awesome work. The only thing I do not like how it ends but a recurrent thing when I listing tracks on NewGrounds

Ectisity responds:

Totally forgot to reply to this =_=.
Thx for the nice words :). I know the ending is a bit wierd, but it was made like that in order to let it more easily be mixed with other songs. This song was a part of a a bigger collab album :).

New World New World

Well I say professional remake, this fills more like a party and house version of Samurai Dreams (that I like 5/5)

Ingrid Ingrid

I like to associate this track with one of your epic battle scene

Or this under water setting,

keepwalking responds:

very nice! didnt think about it

-Cerz_Bloom- -Cerz_Bloom-

You really good but maybe it could be a bit less progressive so people including me have a chance to get in to the feeling, but still head bobbing all the way.

Cerzak responds:

Alright man, ill take your suggestion into consideration. I was at ease a bit in my comfort zone with this piece so that's my excuse for it needing some polished improvements. Thanks for the review mate!
~Cheers!

Future City Future City

Really good clean and with a nice rhythm to it.

World of Ambience World of Ambience

Okej I think you can improve this track by lowering the synths volume so it doesn't overlap the drums so much, then at 2:24 go all synth. Any way good work.