EYKIW B&W Bad Version EYKIW B&W Bad Version

Absolutely distasteful!

Minecraft: TNA Part 25 Minecraft: TNA Part 25

Under Judgment... what, Minecraft: THE N00B ADVENTURES is always full of good laugh and some naughty humour, I can say that every single episode of TNA is worth watching. praise Falconer02 and every one how is involved in the making of awesome Minecraft videos.

No Shirt. No Power. No Shirt. No Power.

I want to say that the dojo icon is going to be immortal just like Coca Cola, because it is so good in the design, there is nothing to wild and also it stays in the theme with kanji.

Space Dreams Space Dreams

Smooth sound and great rhythm. Keep going in your own pace awesome tracks like this one need time and should not be rushed.

First Sunrise First Sunrise

So good and keep going strong. Download and d(^-^)b

Ectisity responds:

Thx for the support ;). Really glad you like my stuff :D!

Sparks - UAO Remix Sparks - UAO Remix

A dance floor filler, there is nothing specially bad and the only this I can say about it is top notch.

SoLoR1 responds:

Thank you so much for the love!! =]

experiment experiment

Subtle realism feels like something from a dream, how the face is detailed and with the blur stroke in the corner of the left eye wants to say something and how it goes from the neck and down is so difficult to judge it could be how you portray your self or how you look at a person (in need of input from the artist). Now the background gives this art some ... power is my only way to explain it. I really like this.

johnyv47 responds:

thanks

Japan Motion Japan Motion

[A] bait, and I fell for it.